- Milton Keynes Services It is in great sadness we will no longer be running the service 24/25/30/31/80 These Service… https://t.co/xwMdIeF1tj
- From 4th November 2019 We will be running Service 636 School Days Only From Chearsley to Princess Risborough School… https://t.co/ndrUy3NOyP
- Our Telephone Service lines are back up and running Lines were affected by BT Openreach Sorry for the inconvenien… https://t.co/D1D6q8g2EJ
- Our Telephone Service lines affected by BT Openreach Sorry for the inconvenience Email us on Office@redrosetrave… https://t.co/CaUJdouD1b
- We are proud to announce for serving the community for more than 20 years we are taking part in Show Bus Event whic… https://t.co/4zTrLmuLdb
It is with great sadness we will no longer be running service 24/25/30/31/80. These service will be running by another operator. The last day of operation from Red Rose Travel will be on Saturday 26th October 2019 For more information contact Milton Keynes Council on (01908 252542) or alternatively Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for Supporting us through this journey
Red Rose Management
We are proud to announce that we will be operating new school services around Buckinghamshire. New School services will start on Monday 4th November 2019
Route 636 (Chearsley - Princess Risborough School
Route 637 (Chearsley - Waddesdon Schoolhttps://www.redrosetravel.com/index.php?route=tool/upload/download&pdf=51b023f8a38c93f64947d453659bae006b1f7240
Route 672 (Oakley - Aylesbury
Route 674 (Brill - Aylesbury
Thank you to all those who have submitted application for school bus passes. Please note that passes will be available to collect from the depot once an email has been sent to confirm its ready.
We will no longer be taking any orders after Friday 13th September 2019 if you wish to make an order after this date there will be an admin fee of £20 and passes will be available after 2PM on Friday's
With the upcoming road closure in Tring Town Centre fast approaching we have worked together with Hertfordshire Council to ensure that the best service possible is delivered to you, to do this we have had to completely re-route our 387/389 services in and around Tring.
Below you will find a copy of the route to be followed along with the temporary timetable that we will be operating.
Please accept our apologies for any delays incurred during the time of the diversion.