- Dear Customers Thank you for your patience the website/Email system is now live you are now able… https://t.co/eVdMEe8NEE
- Dear Customers Our Website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance Please check back very soon Sorry for the inconvenience caused
- Dear Customers We are now installing Hand Sanitisers on all our buses to ensure safety for our passengers. Please… https://t.co/bVDAdzlaJB
- Watford Clarendon Road/Market Street is closed due to bollards issue Service W30 will not serve Clarendon Road unt… https://t.co/4L0PWrXy33
- Changes To Service 7 Red Rose Travel will no longer serve Stoke Mandeville hospital on Service 7 but providing a… https://t.co/uyPDroChkT
We will only be selling term tickets to the seating capacity of the bus, once this limit has been reached term tickets for that route will not be available to purchase.
If a school service / closed door operation has available seating in September then these seats will be open to those who have purchased weekly’s/monthly on a first come first serve basis. Priority seating will only be given to those who have purchased term passes for which they will be guaranteed a seat in September.
Closed door / School Service – Till bus seating capacity is full
Public buses – 50% of the bus capacity
Service 613 - This service now starts at Bugle Horn pub in Stone and runs via Stone, Dinton, Haddenham, Cuddington, Chearsley and Upper Winchendon to Waddesdon School. The timetable can be found here
Service 108 - replace service 672 and runs via Oakley, Long Crendon village, Chearsley, Cuddington, Dinton and Stone. The timetable can be found here
Service 109 - replaces service 674 and runs via Ludgershall, Brill, Chilton, Long Crendon then direct to Aylesbury. Customers boarding from Haddenham to Aylesbury will need to catch the service 120 operated by Red Line Buses Please contact them for more information Email: Office@redlinebuses.com or Phone 01296 426786 Timetable can be found here
Service 616 - will replace old 16/613 service and operate via Aylesbury Bus Station, High Street, New Street, Oxford Road, Fairford Leys, Bicester Road and all stops to Waddesdon School. The timetable can be found here
Service 16 - School journey to/from will operate from Wendover Way, Tring Road, Exchange Street not calling at Bus station and the same in reverse (these journeys are specifically for pupils travelling from the areas mentioned, all others should travel on 616) Timetable can be found here
Service 650 - This service will start at Exchange Street and follow the existing route and finishes in Great Western Street The timetable can be found here
Service 651 - This service will start and finish at Weavers public house. The timetable can be found here
Due to foreseen Circumstances, Customers will only be able to purchase a Season ticket that covers the whole term, No annual tickets will be available until further notice
All travel passes when issued will clearly show the service that the student needs to travel on. Due to the situation with COVID19 and ongoing concerns, all students will have to travel ONLY on the service their pass has been issued for.
WEDNESDAY 26th AUGUST 2020 WILL BE THE LAST DAY ON PURCHASING SEASON TICKETS
Red Rose Travel are delighted to announce that we now ACCEPT Contactless Payments on all our bus services.
Payment can be made as you board the bus.
Red Rose Travel