- Service 650 PM Due to road works on Bierton Road Service 650 was late by 30 Minutes we apologise for any inconvenience caused Thank you
- Monday 20th January 2020, we will NOT accept any child without a valid pass or the means to pay for travel Bucks… https://t.co/UXjSxRfvgy
- Edgcott, Calvert and Charndon, Thursday 16, Friday 17 and Monday 20 January, 9.30am to 3.30pm. Due to works on beh… https://t.co/5jwAwLR6Xa
- Edgcott, Calvert and Charndon, Thursday 16, Friday 17 and Monday 20 January, 9.30am to 3.30pm. Due to works on beh… https://t.co/IWtx0MHqbq
- Bus diversions and stop closures for the week ahead are now available to view on https://t.co/4WlCR1h9rK … please c… https://t.co/GzP7Zr89dl
As of Monday 20th January 2020, we will NOT accept any child without a valid pass or the means to pay for travel
Bucks CC passes will be ONLY accepted on routes shown on the pass.
Red Rose Travel
Thank you to all those who have submitted application for school bus passes. Please note that passes will be available to collect from the depot once an email has been sent to confirm its ready.
We will no longer be taking any orders after Friday 10th January 2020 if you wish to make an order after this date there will be an admin fee of £20 and passes will be available after 2PM on Friday's
Redrose Travel is delighted to announce an express service serving Milton Keynes to Aylesbury via Wing. The new express service will be an hourly service running six days a week Monday to Saturday. The new service will start on Monday 2nd December 2019.
For more information Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively contact 01296 747926
Link for the latest 100 Timetable Below
Red Rose Travel are pleased to announce that as of Monday 4th November 2019, we will be taking over Service 50/55 serving Aylesbury - Elm Farm - Weston Turville - Wendover - RAF Halton/Amersham.
Link for the latest 50/55 Timetable Below