- Service 275 (Red Rose Travel) As of Monday 24th February 2020, Timetables for the Service 275 will be revised, th… https://t.co/EkYMAm56Ta
- RT @officialmix96: #Mix96News Accident on Friarage Road https://t.co/M4hOi3tl2b
- All Red Group Services in Aylesbury being held in the Aylesbury Bus Station as an incident occurs Emergency service… https://t.co/47LC14QYvr
- Service 650. Delays Due to RoadWorks in Bierton Cottesloe School have been informed So… https://t.co/wv4ZEEAve3
- Service 650 Bierton blocked again delays will occur @tfbalerts @cottesloeschool @TVP_Aylesbury
As of Monday 24th February 2020, Timetables for the Service 275 will be revised, the old timetable will not be valid after the 24th February 2020
Link Below for New 275 Timetable
Red Rose Travel
As of Monday 20th January 2020, we will NOT accept any child without a valid pass or the means to pay for travel
Bucks CC passes will be ONLY accepted on routes shown on the pass.
Red Rose Travel
Thank you to all those who have submitted application for school bus passes. Please note that passes will be available to collect from the depot once an email has been sent to confirm its ready.
We will no longer be taking any orders after Friday 10th January 2020 if you wish to make an order after this date there will be an admin fee of £20 and passes will be available after 2PM on Friday's
Redrose Travel is delighted to announce an express service serving Milton Keynes to Aylesbury via Wing. The new express service will be an hourly service running six days a week Monday to Saturday. The new service will start on Monday 2nd December 2019.
For more information Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively contact 01296 747926
Link for the latest 100 Timetable Below
Red Rose Travel are pleased to announce that as of Monday 4th November 2019, we will be taking over Service 50/55 serving Aylesbury - Elm Farm - Weston Turville - Wendover - RAF Halton/Amersham.
Link for the latest 50/55 Timetable Below