- Describes our network in terms of stops, lines, journeys, and schedules.
- Used to generate timetable information, and used in journey planning.
- Available in two different formats, TXC (xml or zip) and GTFS.
Open Street Map
- A slice of Open Street Map data surrounding our network.
- Converted to XML from the original PBF format.
- Used in places search and journey planning.
- Taken from the NaPTAN dataset
- Used in our map views
Network data, mobile products data, and stop data are licensed under the Open Government License Version 3.0.
Open Street Map data are subject to the Open Street Map copyright and license terms.